> Modern Rifles, Pistols and Revolvers
> Antique Rifles, Pistols and Revolvers > Military and Law Enforcement Weapons
> Collector Weapons from WWI and WWII
> NRA Certified Instruction (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection)
> NRA Certified Law Enforcement Instructor (Pistol and Shotgun)
S O F Action is a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer
Sale and Transfer requirements:
Prior to delivery for sales or transfers, you must fulfill the Federal Firearms transfer requirements:
• Florida residency
• A completed ATF Form 4473
• Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Background check ($5.00)
• A mandatory three-business day wait to deliver handguns.
The fee for firearms transfer from on-line auctions or mail order is $35.00.
We offer Concealed Weapons Classes and Certification for your Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License.
Classes may be arranged at your convenience. Fee is $125.00 per person with three-person minimum/six-person maximum per class.
• Four-hours of instruction,
• Four-hours range proficiency training and performance validation,
• Concealed carry techniques,
• Maintenance and storage
• Emphasis on firearms safety.
NRA Certified Instructors in Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, and Personal Protection disciplines.